Online YES Application & Eligibility
MITY seeks applicants who demonstrate both academic talent and a passion for learning. Students must be in grades 1 – 4 to be considered for admission.
Students are encouraged to enroll in two courses each session, similar to our in-person Saturday program, to maximize their MITY experience. There is a 30-minute break between classes each Saturday so students can get a snack, use the bathroom and move their bodies.
1. Complete the Online Application (not currently available).
2. Upload Most Recent Report Card or Transcript. We know that report cards at this age take on many different forms; we accept all forms. This can be done when completing the application or by emailing it to email@example.com.
3. Submit Payment or Financial Aid Form.
Methods of Payment
1. Check payable to MITY. Please write the student’s name on the memo line. Send the check to: MITY, 1600 Grand Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105.
2. Pay by credit card using PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal account. Select the correct item(s) using the drop-down menu. NOTE: To add course fees (if noted in course description) or additional students, select “Continue Shopping” in the top right corner of the PayPal website before checking out. Please enter the student’s name in the space provided.
Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admission policies, or financial aid program.