$650 per session for Commuter
$1,650 per session for Residential
Commuter tuition includes all instructional costs, field trips and a MITY t-shirt. It does not include lunch. MITY does not offer transportation to campus. Students should bring their own lunch and snacks, or they can purchase their lunch at the Campus Center grill or cafeteria.
Residential tuition includes instructional costs, supervised dorm rooms and meals and entrance fees and transportation for weekend and evening activities.
Method of Payment
1. If you pay by check, make the check payable to MITY. Please write the students name on the memo line. Send the check to our address below.
2. You can pay by credit card using the PayPal link below. You do not need to have a PayPal account. Please enter your child’s name in the space by the PayPal link below.
3. If wiring money from a foreign bank please contact us at 651-696-6591.
New Cancellation Policy
All applications must include a deposit of $300 ($500/residential) or a completed financial aid application. One hundred dollars of the deposit is non-refundable. After March 31, the full deposit of $300 ($500/residential) is non-refundable. The balance of $350 ($1,150/residential) is due by June 1. After June 1, this is no refund of tuition.
There is limited financial aid available for students. There are two ways to apply for financial aid:
1. Complete the MITY financial aid form and return to the MITY office along with the first page of your previous year federal tax statement.
2. For students who qualify for free or reduced lunch you will need to complete the Summer Academic Enrichment Grant Form. You must also include a copy of the free/reduced lunch qualifying letter from your child’s school. Return both pieces of information to the MITY office.
1600 Grand Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105